I miss you



           Five months.. after you left us. Though were not close.. I still misses you. I miss how you made us feel secure, protected, and loved. Five months, without a question, "where are you?", every time we got home. No one is yelling us right now, every time we eat junk foods, watching television and surfing net. No one is cooking the right food for us. You know what I really miss about you? I miss calling you, "Tatay", I miss having a father. I miss you. Sometimes, I don't want to stay home because I just remember every detail you made. Every moment we made, every laughter, every serious talk, and most especially every smile you gave. Yes, most of the time you made us to hate you, but you lose. We still love you. And you have nothing to do with that. I love you, and I miss you.

Rest in peace, my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment