Why do you love your Creator? (unknown creature asked me)

Is that a question? or I need to answer pa ba? hehe.
Of course! I love my Creator. Why?
Coz He made me, kaya nga Sya Creator e. =)
Seryoso... I love Him because He gave His only begotten Son for me and you to save.
That's the reason why I love Him.

I love Him in different ways, I love Him as a Father of mine.
He carry my sorrows and lift me up everytime I fall.
He quiets my soul and heart. When I am weary; He give me rest,
When I am sad; He comforts me, when I am weak; He make me strong.

In this life of mine God never leaves me, He's always there.
He's watching over me wherever I go. 
Truly, He is the Only Father I ever known.

Jesus, died for me. He crucify for my sins.
I thank God for loving me that much.
Now, I want to live my life for Him alone.
I will be a doer of His words, I will spread the good news.
I will follow Him. 

All of my days I will give Him praise and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment